The Peer Engagement and Enrichment Program (PEEP) is a peer mentoring program aimed to provide support for undocumented individuals who intend to apply for health graduate and professional programs. It is open to individuals in any state. Program participants will have online based gatherings once a month from mid-July 2017 through early February 2018. Individuals will be able to share resources, knowledge and attain support throughout their graduate/professional program application process in a safe environment.
Participants will benefit in the following ways:
- Peer support and mentorship throughout the program
- Application assistance and guidance
- Networking opportunities
- Connect with PHD members who are currently in health graduate/professional programs
- Be undocumented or DACAmented
- Be currently residing in the United States
- Be applying for admission to a graduate professional program in the foreseeable future
- Be available to attend each of the monthly online gatherings
- Be available to attend an in-person retreat during late Summer 2017
- Be interested in engaging in Pre-Health Dreamers’ advocacy efforts
APPLICATION DEADLINE EXTENDED:
Friday, June 16, 2017 11:59 PM PST
Click here to apply today!
If you have any questions about the Peer Engagement and Enrichment Program, please contact our program manager at email@example.com